Benefits for participants
- Network meetings
- Temporary group of students working on a project
- Being part of the advisory board
- Access to course material, students & other companies
- Short lines to interns, graduates, and starters
- All SGO partners have the opportunity to participate HBO minor modules at Hogeschool Inholland or Hogeschool Amsterdam and lectures at the Technical University Delft about Gas turbine Technology for free!
HBO Minor Gas Turbine
SGO partners invest in knowledge transfer in the field of Gas turbine Technology. In cooperation with Hogeschool Inholland, Hogeschool Den Haag, Hogeschool van Amsterdam and SGO participants a HBO minor Gas turbine Technology has been developed. Employees of SGO partners have the opportunity to participate in HBO minor modules for free.
When you are interested to participate please contact Mr. Roberto Suarez of Hogeschool Inholland, via [email protected]
Projects HBO minor
Every year 12 practical company projects are required for our minor Gas Turbine students. Six groups of 4 to 5 students are available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, during 7 weeks, max. 10 weeks. The study load is expressed in European Credits (EC), each EC stands for 28 hours. Every student spends approximately 5 EC. This means that the company can offer a project of 560 (4 students) to 700 hours (5 students).
Click hereunder for an example and template for writing a project suitable for the Gas Turbines minor:
Technical University Delft
SGO partners contribute financially to a professorate and a teaching / research appointment. SGO partners have the opportunity to participate the colleges Turbomachinery and Gas Turbine Simulation / Application.
Course Modeling, Simulation and Application of Power and Propulsion Systems(AE4263)
Contact: Dr. Ir. W.P.J. Visser
E: [email protected]
M: +31 (0)6 207 46 562